- If you are experiencing pain
- Food get caught up in your tooth
- Your tooth feels rough to your tongue or
- It hurts to eat something cold or sweet
- Brush twice a day,
- Use fluoride toothpaste
- Floss once a day. Use floss or interdental cleaner to clean between your teeth.
- Drink water with fluoride
- Eat healthy balanced diet
- Use fluoride toothpaste,
- Stay away from sugary food and drinks
- See your dentist regularly.
- Avoid or limit snacking
- There are supplemental fluorides that can strengthen your teeth
- You can also use dental sealants; dental sealant is a plastic protective coating that may be applied to the chewing surfaces of the back teeth to protect them from decaying, as decay usually begins from the back teeth
If you do have need to correct any information on our web or blog, please do contact our editorial team. Refer to our contact page.
Please note: All information; video or text published on our website or blog should not be used as a substitute for your care provider, or in lieu of informed medical advice. Consequently, we strongly recommend that you do not make medical decisions or take any action without consulting your care provider.