- The lack of physical activity is one of the leading causes of preventable death worldwide.
- Sitting still may cause premature death.
- The risk of sitting still is higher among those that sit still for over 5 hours daily.
- Despite being involved in hard exercise and BMI, prolong sitting has been identified to be a risk factor.
- The more you are still, the higher risk of chronic diseases.
- If you sit still for more than 4 hours daily, you may have 40% higher risk than those who sit less than 4 hours daily
- If you exercise for a minimum of 4 hours weekly, you are as healthy as those that sit fewer than 4 hours daily.
What is your life style?
If you do have need to correct any information on our web or blog, please do contact our editorial team. Refer to our contact page.
Please note: All information; video or text published on our website or blog should not be used as a substitute for your care provider, or in lieu of informed medical advice. Consequently, we strongly recommend that you do not make medical decisions or take any action without consulting your care provider.