- Avoid tight clothing.
- Drink lot of water.
- Walk around at least every couple of hours.
- While you are seated, stretch and move your legs.
- Clench and release your calves and thighs.
- With your toes on the floor, lift and lower your heels.
- If you are already suffering from DVT, get your doctors prescription for a compession socks
- You may need to stay awake long enough to keep your muscles moving to aid good blood circulation.
- Avoid alcohol or sleeping pills
- At arrival, you can go for sight seeing by foot.
If you do have need to correct any information on our web or blog, please do contact our editorial team. Refer to our contact page.
Please note: All information; video or text published on our website or blog should not be used as a substitute for your care provider, or in lieu of informed medical advice. Consequently, we strongly recommend that you do not make medical decisions or take any action without consulting your care provider.