- Before you begin any exercise program, individuals should seek medical evaluation and clearance to engage in activity.
- Before you begin an exercise program, take a fitness test, or substantially increase your level of activity.
- Not all exercise programs are suitable for everyone, and some programs may result in injury.
- Activities should be carried out at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Discontinue participation in any exercise activity that causes pain or discomfort. In such event, medical consultation should be immediately obtained.
If you do have need to correct any information on our web or blog, please do contact our editorial team. Refer to our contact page.
Please note: All information; video or text published on our website or blog should not be used as a substitute for your care provider, or in lieu of informed medical advice. Consequently, we strongly recommend that you do not make medical decisions or take any action without consulting your care provider.