- Ensure to wash off all make up before going to bed because this can damage the skin.
- Be careful with the delicate skin around the eyes when removing make ups.
- You may need an oil-based product to entirely get make up off, if you use waterproof make up
- Pat your skin dry after a bath or wash so as not lose some moisture.
- Instead of hot water, use warm water
- Spend less time in the bath or showers because the skin is stripped of oil by prolong stay in hot water bath.
- Moisturize the skin for protection as this acts as a protective layer for the skin and prevents dryness.
- Use mild soaps
- Avoid irritating additives such as perfumes and dyes.
- Avoid alcohol-based products if you have dry skin
- Avoid oil-based products for oily skin rather use water-based instead.
If you do have need to correct any information on our web or blog, please do contact our editorial team. Refer to our contact page.
Please note: All information; video or text published on our website or blog should not be used as a substitute for your care provider, or in lieu of informed medical advice. Consequently, we strongly recommend that you do not make medical decisions or take any action without consulting your care provider.