- Consult a therapist. Perhaps you find it difficult to deal with the psychological or emotional impact of hair loss, see Psychologists or psychiatrists.
- Medication: If you are dealing with depression and have exhausted all possible measures because, sometimes brain chemicals are having deleterious effects, antidepressant drugs may help. Get your physicians advise.
- Understand and tell yourself that hair loss is not life-threatening.
- Consider Re branding: Companies rebrand for several reasons; it could be a change of logo, colors or even customer perception of the company, products or services. Put that bald spot in the right perspective; it could mean personal rebranding, a change of your looks. How about trying something new? “A new look”.
- Get Styled: A good fashion designer or beauty experts can be valuable to you quest for a new look.
- Know that some hair Loss may be fixed: “If your hair loss is related to chemotherapy, it will most likely grow back,” Many other conditions that cause hair loss are also temporary.
- Consider Medical Solutions: There are medical procedures or even drug solutions. Consult your health specialists.
If you do have need to correct any information on our web or blog, please do contact our editorial team. Refer to our contact page.
Please note: All information; video or text published on our website or blog should not be used as a substitute for your care provider, or in lieu of informed medical advice. Consequently, we strongly recommend that you do not make medical decisions or take any action without consulting your care provider.