- Tobacco smoking and secondhand tobacco smoke can be avoided, parents should enlighten their children.
Avoid exposure to causal agents
- should ensure that special care is provided.
- Minimize inhalation of potentially harmful substances.
- Provide care to reduce exposure to chemical cleaning agents in the home.
- Governments should strengthen policies to reduce tobacco consumption, encourage healthy eating, and reduce exposure to potentially harmful chemicals, smoke, and dust.
If you do have need to correct any information on our web or blog, please do contact our editorial team. Refer to our contact page.
Please note: All information; video or text published on our website or blog should not be used as a substitute for your care provider, or in lieu of informed medical advice. Consequently, we strongly recommend that you do not make medical decisions or take any action without consulting your care provider.