- A healthy lifestyle and good diet can reduce the chances of cancer.
- “About 70% of cancer causes are avoidable and related to lifestyle (the associate director, cancer prevention and control at Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa).
- Toxic may be cleaner- Less toxic is safer.
- Add rosemary and thyme to your favorite marinade.
- Soak meat for at least an hour before cooking. This is because; the spices are rich in antioxidants that can cut HCAs by as much as 87%, (Kansas State University research at).
If you do have need to correct any information on our web or blog, please do contact our editorial team. Refer to our contact page.
Please note: All information; video or text published on our website or blog should not be used as a substitute for your care provider, or in lieu of informed medical advice. Consequently, we strongly recommend that you do not make medical decisions or take any action without consulting your care provider.